Gimme younger face…
Woah~ I hate my dehydrated face so much.
You see me with my dehydrated, tirey, stupidfy face. ==” I’ve no idea since when become like this… Whenever I saw my face, it’ reminds me:
“YOU, no more younger nor looks young
alto someone jz say I looks like 20 5sec ago… You have 2years left to be a LADY, 2years later you’re a WOMAN; 2more years later, you’re another OLD MAD WOMAN… …” Sei mei!!
So, there’s this Top 20 Food which is good for your skin.
Me? Mehhhhh~ already failed for the 1st one. LOL!! Okay la, let’s me start off with a new makan and minum habit, hopefully I’ll stay forever 21 although I’m overage now. ==” *yawn* never too late…
1. Water. The number one thing that you can put into your body if you want great-looking skin is water. The more water you drink, the more you flush all of the other stuff out of your body and the healthier your skin is going to look.
2. Green tea. When you’re not drinking water, you should be drinking green tea. It has many, many different health benefits including benefits for the skin. You can drink it cold or warm. Avoid adding sugar or milk to it if you want the best benefits for your skin.
3. Cantaloupe. This food increases antioxidants in your body which increases your ability to absorb free radicals which in turn reduce skin problems so that you have healthier skin.
4. Tomatoes. This is another food that is rich in anti-oxidants and so will have the same skin-boosting benefits that the cantaloupe will give to you.
5. Berries. Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries are all berries that are also rich in antioxidants. Eat them alone, toss them in cereal or add them to the sides of other dishes to increase the healthiness of your skin all throughout the day.
6. Plums. There really is a long list of fruits that you can eat that are rich in antioxidants and that are therefore good for your skin.
7. Sweet potatoes. This is a vegetable alternative to the cantaloupe and tomato options that you may want to try to get those free radicals flowing healthfully throughout your body and fighting off skin problems.
8. Broccoli. This is a great vegetable that has many different health benefits which is why you’re always hearing that you should “eat your broccoli”. One of the things it contains a whole lot of is Vitamin A, a vitamin that is great at improving the turnover of cells in the skin. This means that when you eat broccoli, your skin gets renewed more quickly and the freshest (nicest looking) skin is on top where everyone you meet can see it.
9. Spinach. This food doesn’t just make you strong like Popeye. It’s also rich in the same Vitamin A properties that broccoli has so it’s good for your skin as well. You never saw Popeye looking like he had dry, aged skin did you?!
10. Carrots. If you want to get your Vitamin A but you aren’t that big of a fan of leafy green vegetables then you may want to turn to carrots to improve your skin with this vitamin.
11. Low Fat Dairy. Diary products are another really great source of Vitamin A so they can be really good for the skin. However, you want to avoid the fat that is in a lot of these foods so make sure that you look for low-fat versions of cheese and milk that are rich in Vitamin A.
12. Omega3 Rich Fish Dishes. Omega3 is that “good fat” that we’re always trying to get even though we try to avoid the “bad fat”. One of the things that the Omega3 fats do is ward off any kind of inflammation. This means they’re good for the skin. You can find these in many different fish dishes including tuna, shellfish, sardines and salmon.
13. Flax seeds. You don’t have to eat fish to get the essential fatty acids that your body needs (and that improve your skin). An alternative option is to eat flax seeds and to cook with flax seed oil.
14. Walnuts. These are yet another option that you can choose in addition to flax seeds or fish dishes if you want to improve your skin with those essential fatty acids.
15. Grapefruit. This food is really rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C is great for people concerned about skin problems because it delays or reduces wrinkles.
16. Oranges. Just like with grapefruits, these are great for the skin because they are so rich in Vitamin C.
17. Brussel Sprouts. Most people think that you have to eat citrus fruits to get Vitamin C but there are a few vegetables out there that have it as well. Brussel sprouts are a good one for the skin. Peas are another option.
Guys too, if you don’t wanna looks like the Mr. Y U NO…. LOLz!!!
So, I shall ask Mr.B to buy me Sushi with lotsa Sashimi for dinner now due to #12. Nahhhh~ He wants a pretty girlfriend like forever 21 too, right? And Mr.B face seems lagi dehydrated, you need lotsa sashimi like me too. *yay*
by Bendan, =]
© 2011, Bendan. All rights reserved.